Life Scents Limited Edition Emerald Woodland Wax Melts

Allow the magic of winter from inside and outside to truly infuse your home. Delight in the freshness of crisp morning air, the aromatic trail of evergreen pines and the scent of just-baked sugar cookies wafting from your kitchen window.

Product Features

  • Each pack lasts up 120 hours
  • Ideal for kitchens and living rooms
  • Contains natural essential oils
  • Each pack includes 6 melts

Available In: 66g

Product Description

Scented wax melts gently diffuse a rich, long-lasting fragrance.

WARNING: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE SAFETY AND PRECAUTIONARY TEXT BEFORE USE. KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
CAUTION: Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard or personal injury. Use within sight. Hot wax can cause serious injury, DO NOT handle. Wax can remain hot several minutes after warmer is no longer in use. Allow wax to harden before touching or handling.
1. Read and follow instructions provided with the Wax Melt Warmer. The warmer will melt wax, releasing fragrance into air.
2. Break off one Air Wick Wax Melt and place in centre of a clean and empty warmer bowl. DO NOT use more than one Wax Melt at a time.
3. DO NOT add water or fragrance oils. Keep free from foreign objects.
4. When fragrance is no longer being released, turn off Wax Melt Warmer and allow wax to cool prior to moving.
To remove wax:
Wax removal instructions
1. Allow wax to cool completely and harden.
2. Pop wax out of warmer bowl. If needed, use blunt wood or rubber tool to push wax out of warmer bowl. DO NOT use abrasive cleaners or equipment that will scratch the warmer bowl.
3. Dispose of wax in trash, DO NOT place wax down drain

KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN & PETS
CAUTION: MAY BE HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. MAY CAUSE EYE AND SKIN IRRITANTION. NOTICE: PRODUCT MAY POSE A CHOKING HAZARD TO CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS OF AGE. Prolonged or frequent skin contact may cause an allergic reaction. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. DO NOT ingest.
First Aid Treatment:
If in eyes, rinse eyes with water. Remove any contact lenses and continue to rinse eyes for at least 15 minutes. If on skin, wash area with soap and water. If irritation persists, get medical attention. Discontinue use immediately and get medical attention if a reaction develops. If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Call a physician or Poison Control Center immediately. Contains fragrance oils. Wash hands after handling. Use in well ventilated areas.

CA_EN_00062338950228

Product Code: 00062338950228